Catch Brian's Interview with Jack Canfield
Who is Jack Canfield? He is a very impressive business man. Jack is an author, motivational speaker, corporate trainer, and entrepreneur. He is the co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series, which has more than 250 titles and 500 million copies in print in over 40 languages. I was honored to be interviewed by Jack and you can catch the entire interview here!
Joe Fairless interviews Brian on the Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever Podcast
Click below to listen to Joe Fairless’s “JF1215: Lessons from over $2 Billion In Commercial Real Estate with Brian Hennessey”
Special thanks to:
Tim Hayes, Executive Director of AIR Commercial Real Estate Association, for permission to use the AIR forms.
Kevin Pellegrino, Senior Vice President of Membership & Marketing, California Apartment Association, for permission to use their forms.
* Notice: No part of any of the AIR Commercial Real Estate Forms may be reproduced in any form without written permission from the AIR Commercial Real Estate Association.
Listen to Brian Hennessey & Rod Khleif on the Lifetime CashFlow Through Real Estate Investing Podcast!
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- What brokers look for in due diligence (it’s often different than what investors look for).
- How and Why Brian wrote The Due Diligence Handbook.
- Why it’s important to have a Due Diligence Checklist, (we need reminding as much as we need learning).
- When to begin due diligence.
- A great way to ask for due diligence information early on.
- How to develop relationships with Brokers.
- What it takes to get on the map with Brokers.
- The biggest problem with due diligence, (you don’t know what you don’t know!)