See What The Readers Say!
Some of the things you will learn:
THE SOONER YOU GET THIS INFORMATION, THE SOONER YOU CAN CREATE VALUE, SAVE MONEY AND START SLEEPING EASIER AT NIGHT WHEN PURCHASING COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS. GET IT NOW AND BE ARMED AND PREPARED FOR YOUR NEXT COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT PURCHASE.
- What to negotiate in the purchase and sale agreement so that you can maximize the opportunities for yourself
- How to properly review leases so that you know what to look for that could be cause for concern
How to choose a lender or mortgage broker
- Third party reports that a lender may require and what to look for in them
- Tips on how to negotiate loan terms and specific provisions (to save you money and issues later on)
- Conducting tenant interviews and what questions to ask them (Super Powerful. Must learn or you’ll miss out.)
- Cost cutting tips and strategies that will help you add value to the property
- What to look for when reviewing books and records and what to ask the seller for
- A list of questions that must be addressed and answered while adjusting your financial analysis of the investment and how it will help you to more accurately assess the potential of how the numbers should work
- How to deal with the appraiser and appraisal process to enhance the potential for the highest possible loan amount
- How to ensure that you are getting everything you deserve when finalizing the transaction
IN ADDITION, YOU GET AT THE END OF THE BOOK YOU RECEIVE:
- A Sample Lease Abstract Form (which shows you how to fill in all the salient deal points and provisions of a lease document)
- Due Diligence Checklist (an essential list of most all items of which you should ask a seller for when negotiating a purchase)
- Due Diligence Document Checklist (an essential list of most all of the documents you should request from a seller when negotiating a purchase)
- Sample Tenant Questionnaire (a sample list of questions that you should ask of tenants when conducting a tenant interview)
The fundamentals remain the same when it comes to due diligence for any of the commercial real estate genres, whether it be office or industrial properties; retail or multi-family residential. It is all relevant as well as applicable, and this information can be used to purchase any of them. It will pay for itself many, many times over. We need reminding as much as we need learning. There’s just too many things to remember.