Real estate investing can be a tricky business... especially when you “don’t know what you don’t know”. Especially in today’s uncharted waters we’re navigating in.
Our real estate investment world has changed and so must our perspectives and metrics going forward!
What I discovered when I became an acquisition executive at a real estate investment firm, after being a commercial broker for 18 years, is learning how to conduct “Deep Dive Due Diligence” is the crux of real estate investing.
After purchasing and selling over 12 million square feet of commercial properties, all over the country, I learned some very valuable and expensive lessons. You’ll discover these in my course, so you don’t have to learn them the “hard way” like I did.
This is more critical than ever due to the transformation of today’s investment world and the economy. You are literally “gambling” with your real estate investments if you don’t know how to properly evaluate and conduct due diligence.
It’s the most important, but the least focused on aspect of the investing process. Mainly because most investors don’t have a system in place, a proven process, that they can rely upon to eliminate most or all the risk involved and unlock hidden profits.
So... Why do I do what I do?
It’s because I enjoy helping investors succeed at real estate investing and gaining more competence and confidence in themselves as an investor.
THIS IS A MAJOR GAME CHANGER!
Ready to discover how to eliminate risk and catapult profits with your next real estate investment?
I want you to feel as competent and confident as an investor of real estate as possible. Once you’ve learned these essential tips, tactics and strategies you’ll never look at real estate investing the same way.
I want to help you…
- Learn what critical questions to ask and what the various issues, metrics and challenges are to properly evaluate investment opportunities. (Skipping or glossing over this could prove to be costly or even financially devastating.)
- Learn how to keep track of all your essential due diligence questions, issues and critical back-up information requested of everyone (So things don’t “fall through the cracks” and come back to haunt you once you own it.)
- Know where to look to find hidden “treasure troves” of valuable information that most investors have no idea where to find when investigating real estate investments. (This can catapult your profits dramatically once learned.)
- Discover where most investors leave a lot of money on the table because they aren’t aware of where to look or what to ask (A lot of money can be wasted not knowing this.)
- Very few properties are valued the same as they are at the end of the due diligence period, as they are at the beginning, when you have an accepted offer. (Discover how to get the legitimate discounts you are entitled to and ask for them confidently or miss out ‘big time’.)
You want to know at the end of your due diligence period, when you’re ready to remove contingencies and your “hard-earned” earnest money becomes non-refundable, that you’ll be able to sleep comfortably, knowing that you did all the right things, get all you’re entitled to from the seller, and reap greater profits.
Get started now! Learn how to uncover hidden gems and protect yourself while creating bigger returns on your real estate investing.
To your success-